Saturday, December 27, 2008

Juicy & The Red Chair

What a Christmas! I am so ready to get back to reality, but I have to wait until New Years is over because I'm attending several parties as a celebrity guest. It's kind of stressful, but I went shopping yesterday and got 4 pairs of new shoes and a few dresses so that I can feel amazing with every party entrance I make!


I will let you know how it goes:) As for right now, I am just relaxing on my favorite red chair in my house and playing with Bentley. He has me running all over the place! But if anything, it is good cardio for all the food I ate these last few days:)

Get in your Cardio ladies!

Xo. Juicy

1 comment:

  1. i'm so proud of you juicy... taking after your godmommy... burn those calories, sweetie!

    love,
    godmommy

    ReplyDelete